Who should subscribe:
Anyone who lives, works or visits Key Biscayne. It's easy to subscribe or unsubscribe. If you are only here in the winter, you can sign up when you're coming to visit and unsubscribe when you leave.
Why email advertise:
With over 6000 subscribers, Key Biscayners.com offers many advantages to print advertising. Following are the most important benefits of advertising with KeyBiscayners.com:
- It's much cheaper than a printed ad.
- Your email goes directly to our subscribers. In print advertising the buyer has to find your ad.
- Your sale or event is received immediately. In today's world, where everyone is always connected through their cell phones, people can instantly get your information.
- Subscribers welcome the ads. We get a lot of compliments about our service. Our subscribers are all Key Biscayners and people who work or frequently visit Key Biscayne. Your neighbors often don't know what services you offer or that a new shop has opened on the Key. With frequent email ads, Key Biscayners are constantly reminded of your services or upcoming events.
- It's viral. Effective email messaging encourages subscribers to forward the communication to others, and, in turn, assist in your marketing efforts. KeyBiscayners.com will assist you in designing and creating your ad in order to make sure it's an effective ad.
Who should advertise with KeyBiscayners.com:
- Restaurants on Key Biscayne
- Bars on Key Biscayne
- Retail Shops on Key Biscayne
- Business services on Key Biscayne
- Non-profits on Key Biscayne
- Schools on Key Biscayne
- Churches on Key Biscayne
- Key Biscayners who have business on or close to Key Biscayne
- Internet businesses based on Key Biscayne
What makes an email blast work?
Do you have special offers, upcoming events, or company information you want to quickly share with customers or prospects? By sending an email blast, you can reach thousands of people at once and get a faster response than you would through most other marketing campaigns.
With an email blast you send a message to prospects other than your existing customers.
Email blast best practices
The biggest challenge for email marketers remains spam. Even the savviest of email users have trouble distinguishing between harmful junk mail that appears authentic and legitimate email offers from trustworthy sources. By following a series of best practices for your email blast, you can ensure your messages stand out amidst the sea of spam.
- Avoid buzzwords like "free" or "act now" in your email subject line. While they may pique customer interest, these terms often trigger email spam filters and prevent your message from ever reaching the customer.
- Always include a clear call to action in your message, like a link to your web site or a "request more information" button.
- Finally, don’t overwhelm your audience with lengthy messages. You only have a limited window to grab their attention, so keep content short and to the point.